addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Montclair Vegans Message Board › FREE Cookbooks!

FREE Cookbooks!

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi All!

I'm giving away most of my wonderful cookbooks. They are in excellent shape, except where noted.
First come, first served, but preference given to those who will take the most of them. I can arrange to drop them off at a convenient location in WO/Montclair.

Erica

The List:

Vegan Brunch, Isa Chandra Moskowitz (2009) – Cover & Pancake Page Messy

Vegan Lunch Box, Jennifer McCann (2008)

Lick It!, Cathe Olson (2009)

Passionate Vegetarian, Crescent Dragonwagon (2002)

Eat, Drink & Be Vegan, Dreena Burton (2010 edition)

The Raw Truth, Jordan Rubin (2010)

Appetite for Reduction, Isa Chandra Moskowitz (2011)

The Hip Chick’s Guide to Macrobiotics, Jessica Porter (2004)

Vegan Planet, Robin Robertson (2003) – spotting on page edges, last few pages

Vegan Lunchbox Around the World, Jennifer McCann (2009)

Vegan Yum Yum by Lauren Ulm (2009)

Becoming Vegan, Brenda Davis & Vesanto Melina (2000)

The 30 Minute Vegan, Mark Reinfeld & Jennifer Murray (2009)

The Kind Diet, Alicia Silverstone (2009) – Hardcover

The Artful Vegan: Fresh Flavors from the Millennium Restaurant, Eric Tucker, Bruce Enloe & Amy Pearce (2003)

VEGETARIAN (NOT VEGAN)

Sundays at Moosewood, The Moosewood Collective (1990) – Vegetarian & some spotting

Two Vegetarian Kids Books for Preschool & Up by Mollie Katzen:
Pretend Soup (2005)
Salad People (1994)

Vitamix’s Whole Foods Recipes, It is the Cookbook that comes with the Vitamix

World Vegetarian, Madhur Jaffrey (1999)

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Erica,
YOUZA....I would just LOVE your cookbooks as inspiration for the cooking I do!!!
I don't live in your area, but wondering if you were maybe going to order from us: HealthyGourmetToGo.com in the near future I could have my delivery person pick the cookbooks up when she drops off your Bag of Specials!!?!!??! I would be happy to throw in some extra food as a Thanks for the Cookbooks!!!
If they still need a home and you're interested, just email me at my website.
Best,
Roni
Marty K
user 10957974
New York, NY
Post #: 8
If no one can get them I'll pick them up and offer them to Vegan Drinks in NYC as a raffle prize or two for their next fundraising. Well, most of them anyway. <smile>
I can get them within the week.
Marty
A former member
Post #: 2
Hey! The cookbooks are gone.
Thanks!