addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Montclair Vegans Message Board › S.O.S. -- Special Needs Pit Bull needs a home

S.O.S. -- Special Needs Pit Bull needs a home

Paula
user 8345907
New York, NY
Post #: 252
I received this message from a fellow animal activist/friend and am helping to spread the word:

"Hi ladies, this poor sweet girl was pulled off off the euth list by k9 kastle months ago. She was treated for non Contagious mange and only has one eye. She passed her behavior exam with flying colors and no one will step up even to foster. Shes been in a cage at the vets for months! I foster for this rescue and they do wonderful work. Any ideas?"

I can't seem to post a picture of Mint Julep so please email me if you are interested.