add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Montclair Vegans Message Board › Seeking a wonderful vegan caterer

Seeking a wonderful vegan caterer

Nancy K.
user 71233632
Nanuet, NY
Post #: 1
I am seeking recommendations on vegan caterers. This is for an event consisting of non-vegans; it has to be yummy so everyone gets a positive attitude toward veganism.
A former member
Post #: 16
Hi Nancy,
I am a vegan cooking class instructor at adult schools in NJ and have cooked vegan dishes for parties for friends and family. I would consider catering your event. If you are interested please email me and we can discuss food is very yummy. I cook excellent soups and vegan comfort food including cheesecake, apple cobbler, mac n cheez, salads with vegan dressings, lasagna, seitan casseroles, quiche... I could go on and on - there's lots of options.
Marty K
user 10957974
New York, NY
Post #: 9
How large an event, when, where, type of venue, (home or commercial space), bkfst, lunch, diner, full service or buffet? What were your thoughts?

Aaron B.
user 71613892
New York, NY
Post #: 1
Hey Nancy,

I am a vegan caterer who has operated an eatery in Harlem for a year and a half. 80% of our customers are omnivorous and we pride ourselves on being a smooth transition for meat lovers while strictly adhering to the vegan guidelines. We're currently constructing our new website but you can check out our reviews on if you search Seasoned Vegan. It will say that we are closed but this is because we are preparing to open the first full service vegan restaurant in Harlem in January. Please feel free to reach out to us at (917) 232-3446 or and we'd be happy to help

All the best,