addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Montclair Vegans Message Board › buy treats, help animals

buy treats, help animals

A former member
Post #: 14
Hello my name is Da'Ves Malone. I have been in the New York/ New Jersey area for a couple months now and I am finally settled in. Back home I was a personal cook, baker and confectionist. So I figured my free time can be spent baking and handling chocolate again. Before the holidays are completely over, I want to do something special. I want to make a box filled with holiday cookies, truffles, mini cakes, bark… anything that can fit in a tin box. I will give you a list of goodies and you pick what you want. All items will be vegan, so don’t worry about milk or eggs.

The set price would be $28. Items will be mailed* or delivered in person. Please allow 2 to 3 business days for delivery.

15% of profit all profit will go to Mercy for Animals.

*Shipping rates will change total cost.

contact me at davesmalone.business@gmail.com for more information

THANK YOU :)