addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Montclair Vegans Message Board › Vegan Truck

Vegan Truck

Jennifer
user 11494524
Bloomfield, NJ
Post #: 1
Hi everyone! I just learned that there is a new vegan food truck coming to town...The Green Radish. They have a permit for Montclair so expect to see them in the next week or so. In the mean time find them on Facebook or at www.thegreenradish.com

Sounds like a meetup to be!
Dianne
user 8208735
Group Organizer
Montclair, NJ
Post #: 23
Hi Jennifer! I emailed the owner a few days ago and told him about Montclair Vegans as well as the Meatless Monday column I write. He's going to be keep me posted on their progress. Their first day on the road will be a jazz festival on the 17th, but they're not sure what their plan is after that. I'd like to plan a lunchtime meetup once the schedule is figured out.
A former member
Post #: 1
We made a grilled vegetable (corn, peppers & ion), black bean and rice salad with fresh squeezed orange and lime juice, avocado and chopped cilantro:
http://main.kitchenda...­ (substituted red for green peppers)
Hope everyone liked it.
Amy and Richie