Montclair Vegans Message Board › Meetup suggestions

Meetup suggestions

user 8514146
Montclair, NJ
Post #: 1
Long time, no see, everyone. How about Positivitea, Mundo Vegan, or a picnic in a park?
Theresa C.
user 94169972
Clifton, NJ
Post #: 6
That's a great idea, I've wanted to try out both restaurants. I hope it can be scheduled.
user 8208735
Group Organizer
Montclair, NJ
Post #: 26
I haven't scheduled any Meetups because I had major surgery that required a two month recovery period. We had that hectic bake sale in May where I had very little help, and it pushed my recovery back another month. I'm still not fully recovered.

Scheduling Meetups at restaurants is difficult because the amount of people who show up is nowhere near the amount that RSVPs. When I make a reservation for 25 people and 11 show up, it's a problem – and it's happened several times.

Feel free to go to Mundo Vegan, Positivitea to the park on your own.
user 8514146
Montclair, NJ
Post #: 2
Aw, I hope you're feeling better, Dianne. That's too bad, all the restaurant meetups I've been to seemed to have good turnouts and were really fun. Yeah, I'll have to go on my own to show my support for those great places and help keep them in business.