Montclair Vegans Message Board › Two-Timing RoundUP 7/25/14 (TONIGHT's benefit, TOMORROW's Shop-Up & Gard

Two-Timing RoundUP 7/25/14 (TONIGHT's benefit, TOMORROW's Shop-Up & Gardein sale)

A former member
Post #: 1,095
Hey y'all.

Bopping by digitally to nudge a bunch of events for your calendar over these next 2+ weeks. NOTE: While these are NOT EatUP('s) events, pretty sure they're of interest to a great many of you.

TONIGHT 7 pm! Local vegan musicians Michael Harren and Joy Askew are playing for the Animals Fundraiser at Pine Box Rock Shop.

Vegan Shop-Up is at Manhattan's Moo Shoes TOMORROW Saturday, July 26th, Noon to 7 pm. Maybe I'll see some of you there?

Guess what's back, being all clever and cheeky? It's The Vegan Cook-Off: Best Balls Competition, Sunday August 3, 2 pm! I hope to see a bunch of you there cooking, eating and/or winning.

Please know The Seed is back for its third year, August 9 & 10 offering us 50% off our tickets clicking and buying them here! It will be my first time going as I'm finally in town for it!!

Monday August  11, Sea Shepherd NYC hosts their annual S'mores fundraising event at V-Spot. Do hope some of you will attend.

GustOrganics appreciates your patronage of their Meatless Mondays now with ONLY vegan options to better fulfill their GREEN mission and sway more folks to/wards Veganville.

As always, please spread the word. I'm sure these various event organizers would appreciate it as I certainly do!

Cheers to more Summer enjoyments :)
Demetrius

p.s. Thanks to Andrea for sharing Fairway's 3 Gardein items for $10 sale going NOW. I can tell you their fishless filets, among other products, are A-MAZ-ING!!! Leave some in-store for me please. Vegan fish tacos are calling my name ;-)