|Sent on:||Tuesday, September 17, 2013 5:15 PM|
We hope you had a wonderful summer. It's already time for some fall fun with VegAnnArbor! Here is some of the latest group info:
- This summer we had events at both of Ann Arbor's all-Vegan restaurants, Jazzy Veggie (our group sponsor) and (the brand-new) The Lunch Room! If you haven't eaten there yet, check them both out at upcoming Meetups.
- We are (still) looking for hosts for our monthly Jazzy Veggie group dinners, as well for other events (including restaurant and pot-luck dinners). All you have to do is show up and greet members! Are you interested in helping out? Please let us know!
- SASHA Farm's Fall Festival and Vegan Chili Cook-Off is this Sunday! The events will include live music, farm tours, chili tasting, kids evens, and a bonfire at dusk.
- Over the years we've experimented with tons of group events - everything from Happy Hours, tailgates, yoga, cooking classes, and movie nights. What events would you like to see for the upcoming fall season? Are there ways you would like to reach out to the community or to other members? Please send us your ideas!
- Are you on Facebook? Please join our Facebook group for an additional way to reach out to members!
We're excited for another season with you. Thank you for supporting VegAnnArbor and for all you do to make our group so great! Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
All the best,
Nicole (plus Daniel & April!)