addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Tucson Vegan Meetup Message Board › Thai Vegan looking to open restaurant in Tucson!

Thai Vegan looking to open restaurant in Tucson!

A former member
Post #: 45
My name is JC (Jim) Corcoran and I am co-founder of VegFund, Plant Peace Daily, Santa Fe Veg and VegMichigan. I am now working (unpaid) for Thai Vegan as the Business Development Manager and we are looking to expand operations to Tucson, AZ. This would be the fourth Thai Vegan restaurant in about 4 years!

Chef Pat is the owner and he is looking to take over the lease of some Thai, Chinese or other restaurant in a good location in Tucson.

I am hoping that one of you would know best where to locate a restaurant and perhaps know of a struggling restaurant that would like to be taken over (lease and debts).

Chef Pat likes to keep on the current management and service staff, if at all possible. They all become his employees and are give a good wage. He will first hire them to clean the restaurant from top to bottom and then paint and decorate it suitable to his needs.

Chef Pat will do this by coming down to Tucson in his travel trailer and parking it nearby the new store location. He will then spend about 2 months cleaning, painting and training his employees.

His target time for finding a restaurant is spring next year, so we need someone on the ground looking for an opening. If you know of such a person or of a restaurant, I would appreciate knowing?

Thai Vegan food is incredibly delicious and we look forward to serving the Tucson area!

Please let me know your thoughts! Thanks, JC
Melissa A.
user 64501522
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 6
Hi JC,
That sounds great! I don't know about struggling restaurants, but good locations would be downtown (lots of new places opening up there), 4th avenue (between university & congress), and campbell (between grant & ft lowell).