We are taking the feedback we got from the last night game and putting it in place to correct the earlier game's issues. However, first some details!
Doors and the chrono station opens at 6 PM. The game start is planned for 730 PM.
Please be on time and ready to chrono ASAP. We will have 2 chrono stations open to expedite the process, but both chronos require light to operate. So it needs to be done while there is light!
Please remember to bring a RED chem light or a red LED light. You have plenty of time to go by Wal Mart and drop a $1.50 for chem or $6.00 for a led light.
Here are the fixes going into place:
1) This game will be semi auto only for all weapons. There will NOT be another game of hosing people that are already hit on my watch. This rule will be reviewed in time, but it is the most popular fix requested by the players so I am getting it in place.
2) The lights will NOT be pointed out to the field, but rather directed to give indirect light
3) I have an entirely new game secenario in mind to make this game more like our day games, such as Ranger v Marines. This will eliminate several problems.
4) New regen rules will be in place to eliminate some of the "envelope pushing" we saw last time regarding regen times.
5) There will be more refs (Including myself) on the field. This means more supervision and more help available to explain rules or resolve issues.
Let me know if you have any comments or concerns. Our goal is to get these night games up to the same quality level as our day games.