One of the best ways to promote vegetarianism is to provide opportunities for people to discover it themselves.
All you need is some space. There are tons of places where you can leave veg booklets free for the taking.
Here are some examples of places were you can leaf veg leaflets:
- city/county libraries (leave a large stack)
- college and high school libraries (leave a small stack)
- waiting rooms (stash a few between the magazines)
- laundromats (leave a small stack)
- community recreation centers (leave a few with the other flyers and magazines)
- bulletin boards (pin one or two onto the board)
Sometime this week can you leave a small stack of booklets at one or more of these locations? Take a picture of it and upload it here so we can all see.
If you do not have booklets already, please arrange to get the booklets ahead of time so you can go out and do this on your own schedule! Please email me (Elaine) at vegan @ ooshee dot com. I have a variety of booklets that you can choose from.
As you know...
The most effective way to save animals lives is to eat veg. After you've done that, the next most effective way to save animals lives is to encourage others to eat veg.
So... Get involved in some veg outreach!
Note: You can do this at ANY TIME or DAY.