We meet for vegan donuts at Ronald's once a month on the 2nd Sunday of the month at 10am. It's a casual social event. We discuss anything the group wants to discuss from veg recipes and nutrition to AR events or environmentalism. Share event flyers, business cards, gossip and news!
- Cash only; no checks, no credit cards.
- The vegan donuts are NOT marked. Usually it's the top two rows that are vegan, but ask to make sure.
- They have soymilk for coffee.
- They use refined sugar.
- This event is kid-friendly.
- Sorry, no dogs.
- Sometimes we can't all sit together. That's OK, just chat with whoever lands near you.
- Vegas Veg supports the campaign to encourage Dunkin Donuts to offer vegan donuts. Learn more at: dunkincruelty.com
PS - Please become a paid member of Vegas Veg. It's only $24 per year for an individual and you'll receive a subscription to VegNews magazine. The funds help us pay for our important outreach work. Go to the Membership Dues section on the Vegas Veg meetup website to buy your membership today! Thanks :)