We all had a great time on 2 April trying out Inspiral Lounge's yummy new breakfast menu, and so several of us requested meeting up there again, hence this new meetup ;-) Other reasons include:
• Socialising with other veggies, before noon, is a fantastic way to start your day!
• The menu is delicious, and includes both hearty items which will satisfy the ravenous, together with delicious raw food items which are normally only found in California, and other tropical places.
• You could choose a delicious 'full English' vegan bake-up (rather than fry-up), healthy pancakes and raw vegan ice creams, smoothies, granola, coconut yoghurts etc. Check out the full menu at: http://www.inspiralled.net/component/content/article/87-lounge/840-inspirals-visionary-breakfast-agenda
• Breakfast is served until 11.30am, but they open at 9am, so come along once you're ready to seize the day! Don't worry if you're running late, as they serve lunch straight after breakfast!
• This is a really fabulous place, and we highly recommend supporting them, as they expand the envelope of veggie food offerings in London.
• Camden is a really great place to start your weekend, and we can all celebrate having 3 bank holidays, almost within a single month!
• Please say if you plan to come, as Inspiral would appreciate a day or two's notice, to make sure they will be well stocked up ;-)