addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Arch Vegans Message Board › Vegetarian dinner tonight (1/4/14).

Vegetarian dinner tonight (1/4/14).

Ray M.
Ray_M
Saint Louis, MO
Post #: 29
Everyone:
Good morning. I will be taking myself out to Gokul Indian Restaurant tonight. I will be at the Delmar location (6101 Delmar) tonight at 6. Anyone is welcome to join me. My cell phone number is 314-359-1872.

For those who don't know Gokul is "all vegetarian all the time". I'm eating dinner then heading in for the night. I want to be in by the time the bad weather hits.

Hope to see some fellow vegetarian/vegans there.

Ray