These brunches just keep getting better and the menus more amazing. Check it out, if you haven't been yet..you're missing out. Please come support these brunches, now going on over a year and a half every Saturday! Get all at prix fixe or a la carte.
- Field Roast Pate, Cornichons, Peper Jam, Garlic & Herb Crostini,
- Pancakes, Maple Syrup & Sausage
- Field roast pinxos, two skewers of mixed sausage, cherry tomatoes, bell pepper, onion, chimichurry
- Spinach “Puff Boerek”, Sautéed Spinach, “Cheese”, Puff Pastry
- Roasted Beet Salad - Baby spinach, Spring Mix, Red Onion Slivers,
Roasted Red, Candied Pecans and Cheese with Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- Dirty Rice Balls, Creole Remoulade, (Field Roast)
- Wild Mushroom Tostada, Mushrooms, Guacamole, Corn Relish, Sour “Cream” Crispy Mushroom Topping, Poblano Mole
2. Main Courses
- Breakfast Burrito, Rice, Pinto Beans, Pico de Gallo. Sour ”Cream”
- Root Vegetable & Mushroom Wellington, Poblano Sauce.
- Mexican “Chorizo” & Spinach Quesadillas, Guacamole, Pico de Gallo, Sour “Cream”
- Thai Green Curry Eggplant Stack, Panko crusted Eggplant, Braised
- mushroom and vegetables.
- Santa Fe Burger, Fries – Traditional (Mayo & Cheese) or South-Western Dressed, soft pretzel bun
- “Chicken” Po-Boy, Panko Crusted Marinated Seitan, Tomato, lettuce, “Mayo” Pickles, Fresh Baguette, Fries
- Tamales, Braised Vegetables, Guacamole, Pico de Gallo, Sour “Cream” •
- Lemon or Coconut Sorbet served in its own fruit / shell
- Our take on “Hubig’s Pie”, Apple or Lemon