- Through holding nearly 40 Pay Per View events in the last two months, FARM reached 5,000 people, the average event size being just over 100 viewers. Of these viewers, our surveys suggest that nearly 50% of them are consuming less animal products after watching the video and discussing veganism with a volunteer afterward.
- FARM will supply the following right away for your initial event:
- High quality corrugated plastic signs (like lawn
- High quality privacy enclosures for your screens (creates an intimate environment)
- Two headphone splitter cables so you can run 2 headphones on each screen
- Sign-up sheets and a clipboard
- Copies of our Live Vegan brochure to give out with every $1.00
- Reimbursement for every $1.00 given out
This means you will at first need to provide:
- TV’s, monitors, laptops, or portable DVD players (1 or more)
- 2 pairs of headphones
- We are building a website/store that will allow you to gradually improve your PPV set-up and allow you to reach more people at each event. For every viewer you receive, FARM awards you 1 point. For every dollar that is donated back by a viewer, you also earn 1 point.
These points can be used to purchase anything from HDTV’s and headphones to battery systems and other
equipment for outdoor events. The first 500 points you earn must be used to improve your PPV set-up. Essentially you will end up with 2 16” HDTVs, 2 digital media players, 6 pairs of headphones, and all the other necessary equipment.
At this point, your group will gain the ability to trade your points for cash at a rate of 50 cents per point! We encourage you to build your set-up further and get up to 4 TV’s and possibly a battery for outdoor events, but if you’d rather stick with 2 TV’s, you can use the money you earn toward other programs and events you put
If you would like to purchase a TV set-up in advance, we can sell them at cost for around $130. Individual items like headphones or media players can be sold at cost as well. We buy everything in bulk and can pass the savings on to you.
Please contact me if you should have any questions at all. We believe this arrangement is the best way to support local activism, encourage effective outreach, and save the
most animals possible. I hope you’ll join us!
For the animals,
Farm Animal Rights Movement
Join us for World Farm Animals Day to expose thousands to the cruel realities of animal farming. October 2, 2011