addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The New Orleans Vegetarian Meetup Message Board › Found a dog, need your help

Found a dog, need your help

A former member
Post #: 4
small dogs and am afraid to have them all in my home. I desperately need a large crate to keep him in while I try to track his owner down. I had no idea how expensive they are so if anyone has a spare large crate, I would greatly appreciate it. I would be willing to pick it up and even willing to pay a reduced price if someone would like to sell me one.

This is the fourth dog I have found in the past six months, and I was able to find the owner of the previous three within days. But nonetheless if everyone would pass this picture around, I would greatly appreciate it. I found him on Napoleon Avenue north of Claiborne Avenue in the Broadmoor neighborhood of New Orleans, a couple of blocks from Andrew Wilson Elementary School. He is a male with a blue collar. Also, can anyone help me identify how to best describe him on Craigslist? What kind of dog is he? His pic is available at the link below on the Craigslist ad I posted.

Thank you for your help.

JoCraigslist Lost and Found Ad