addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The New Orleans Vegetarian Meetup Message Board › Looking for veggie roommate

Looking for veggie roommate

A former member
Post #: 1
My partner and I (both vegans) have an extra room in a two-story condo (back of a house) 2 blocks from the French Quarter on Kerlerec Street near St. Claude. The bedroom is fully furnished. There are 1 1/2 bathrooms (only 1 has a bathtub/shower). Available from now to Sept 1 (with possible extension depending on the right situation). There are 3 cats, 2 friendly and 1 a little skiddish. There is no smoking in the house. $500 per month includes all bills (wireless internet, cable, electricity) plus $500 deposit (negotiable) due on moving in.

See our craigslist ad with photos here: http://neworleans.cra...­

Let me know if you or someone you know maybe interested.

Chard
(504) 939-2404