addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The New Orleans Vegetarian Meetup Message Board › Waldorf Inspired, home based, Daycare-Summer Camp, for 1 1/2-3 year olds

Waldorf Inspired, home based, Daycare-Summer Camp, for 1 1/2-3 year olds

A former member
Post #: 9
I am offering a Waldorf inspired Summer camp for 1 ½-3 year olds. It will be run out of my home in Old Jefferson Parish.

We will have indoor and outdoor play (huge yard, with a sandbox and kiddie pool). Stories, songs and finger games, puppet shows, crafts, and a nap time. I will serve breakfast, lunch and snacks.

The hours are M-F, 8:20am-1 or 3pm. You may choose if you want to pick your child up at 1 or 3pm.

The camp will run for 6 weeks from June 11th-July 27th,.

The cost is $175 a week per child.

I will have a group of 9 children total. I only have 8 spots available .

Please email me if you’re interested.

I am an alumna of The Rudolf Steiner School in New York City. I received my MS Ed. in Early Childhood Waldorf education from Sunbridge College. I’ve been a Waldorf teacher for the past 9 years. I’ve taught at The Rudolf Steiner School in New York, The Waldorf School of Lexington in Boston, and currently teach the Parent Child Playgroup at The Waldorf School of New Orleans.