The New Orleans Vegetarian Meetup Message Board › Cafe Bamboo is 100% vegetarian, 75% vegan and 200% yours!!!

Cafe Bamboo is 100% vegetarian, 75% vegan and 200% yours!!!

A former member
Post #: 2
No longer do we have to ask " is this cooked with chicken stock " or " can i get that without everything that makes it delicious"...

Cafe Bamboo 435 Esplanade ave. New Orleans, Louisiana 70116.

Open Tue- Sat 5pm til 10pm for dinner and 10pm til 2am for late night.

All "meat", "poultry", and "seafood" menu items are in name only. we use the best soy protein, wheat gluten, fruit and vegetable products available. All dishes that may contain dairy products are stated in our menu.

* Contains dairy product or whey protein

APPETIZERS
Soul Chicken
Buffalo Barbecue Wings
Collard Green Rolls
Cajun Fried Shrimp
Vegetable Sticks
Edamame

SALADS
House
Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
Portobello Mushroom Salad

SOUPS
Red Lentil
Soup of the Day

SANDWICHES, ETC.
(Served with one side dish)
Roti- Trini Style Burrito
Super Veggie Quesadilla
Veggie Burger Poboy

ENTREE
Soul Chicken Dinner- Panko-breaded seasoned soy chicken fried crispy served with a sweet spicy bell pepper relish, side of steamed vegetables, Garlic smashed potatoes with mushroom gravy

Red Beans and Rice- New Orleans style Creamy with veggie sausage served with white or brown rice and french bread

Bourbon Chicken Dinner- BBQ marinated soy chicken grilled to perfection served over mixed greens with wilted spinach and mashed sweet potatoes
Voodoo Sticks- Grilled soy beef and pepper kabobs served with brown rice and steamed vegetables

PASTA
Four Cheese Ravioli*
Sweet Basil Linguine
Pad Thai with Tofu

RICE BOWL
(Served with Tofu)
Thai Curry
Peanut Sauce
Creole Coconut sauce

SIDES
White Rice
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
French Fries
Sweet Potato Fries
Collard Greens
A former member
Post #: 24
Looks like we know where our next dine-out will be!
Missy
user 3853421
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 1
Sounds fabulous! Let's go often and keep it open :)
A former member
Post #: 1
omg this is right by my house!
A former member
Post #: 4
It's YUMMY!
A former member
Post #: 25
Hey! I'd love to have the vegan group to your restaurant, probably after Mardi Gras. How many could you accomodate? Would you mind if a big group came on a Friday or Saturday? I would call ahead with the number of people. Thanks! Leslie