addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The New Orleans Vegetarian Meetup Message Board › vegan fancy cakes

vegan fancy cakes

A former member
Post #: 1
so... at work last night this lady was trying to figure out what kind of cake to get for her niece's birthday. she could not have dairy, eggs, or chocolate. i felt terrible that there was really nothing to offer her there, and this happens all the time. vegans like fancy cakes too. birthday's, weddings, breakups, retirement.....all these things require a celebration with a fine cake.
i wanted to tell her i could do it...but i didnt.
well, now i am telling you i can!
i have been a decorator for about 2 years. i am awesome at it and i want to help my fellow vegans and give them something delicious and cute/beautiful.
i was just wondering if anyone would be interested. if it seems the case then i will think about the rest of the details like price, flavors, possible deliveries, decor etc.....
let me know what you think ya'll! ask around and let me know what they think too!
seriously,
robin
A former member
Post #: 9
Robin:
I have a sweettooth from HELL and am definitely interested. However, my budget just can't afford to pay attention, lately. I'm also allergic to sugar and many sweeteners - aside from good ole maple syrup - so am quite picky about anything besides Nana's NoCookie cookies, which I drive all the way to Metairie from Algiers to score.

I am particularly interested in FRESH vegan pastries like muffins, zucchini bread and slices of cake and pie.

Dion
A former member
Post #: 1
I'd be interested. I'm just unsure of how often. Like my birthday + maybe another day or so of the year. I just cant afford to rake out the dough for a nice cake most of the time. But I think it's a great idea! Hope you are able to offer it. :)