addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The New Orleans Vegetarian Meetup Message Board › vegan bands....june 20th

vegan bands....june 20th

scott
user 12173987
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 1
I'm trying to set up a show in the new orleans area for 2 touring vegan bands. They are Contend from reno, nv and Distressed from santa cruz, ca. I haven't been able to lock down a venue to put the show. Does anyone have any suggestions? It could be someone's house, a cafe, pretty much any space. We even have access to a generator if it is a space with no power. It's getting closer and I need to get it set. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks,
scott
veganelizabeth
user 4494514
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 4
Maybe you can contact the peeps at http://noladiy.org...­.

Elizabeth
A former member
Post #: 2
Scott:
What kind of music do these bands play? (One good way to determine a suitable venue...)

Dion
Mary (.
user 12121384
Mandeville, LA
Post #: 8
I have seen a lot of local and or less known bands at the Howlin Wolf. There is one in the city and one in Mandeville.