addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The New Orleans Vegetarian Meetup Message Board › "The Rhetoric of Apology in Animal Rights" Its a good read for all

"The Rhetoric of Apology in Animal Rights" Its a good read for all animal activists

Mary (.
user 12121384
Mandeville, LA
Post #: 5
http://www.upc-online...­

I just checked out the link it works it brings you directly to the article. Its a great article by Karen Davis concerning how we as animal advocates and activists handle ourselves when speaking to the public. She is exactly right, I myself behaved this way before and maybe some of you have too. But I find the article very empowering and I must admit has helped me gain some confidence and has aided me in some ways into becoming a better advocate. Please read this I hope it helps someone too. If you have any trouble accessing it let me know.

Thank Y'all
Mimi