at Addis Ethiopian Restaurant
When: Wednesday, June 6th, 2012
Where: 9 N 17th Street (In Shockoe Bottom right across from the Farmer's Market), Phone:[masked]
Time: 6:00 p.m.
Cost: $16 inclusive (dinner, tax, gratuity, beverage) payable to Addis
Vegan Buffet. Choice of:
- Tikel Gomen (Garden fresh cabbage slowly cooked in a mild sauce)
- Denech Alicha Wot (Potatoes, carrots & zucchini with secret seasoning)
- Yeabesha Gomen (Finely chopped collard greens slowly steamed with onion)
- Misir Wot (Spiced red lentils cooked in a red pepper Bebere sauce)
- Yekik Alicha (Mild yellow split peas seasoned with chopped onions and pressed garlic)
- Fasolia (Crisp string beans and crunchy carrots cooked in a mild sauce)
- Also includes injera bread
- Plus your choice of soft drink.
Other menu items and bar beverages may be purchased separately.
See also the recent review in Style magazine:
Bring an appetite. Parking is available on the street, or ask at the restuarant and they can direct you to a nearby free parking lot.
For information call[masked], email [masked] or see www.vegetarianrichmond.org by Friday, June 1st. PLEASE let us know if you cannot attend. Thank you.