Join us for a special price-fixed "Persvegan" meal ($40 per person) or the vegan dishes can be ordered a la carte!
A few months ago, Donna had the pleasure of meeting Chef Sebastian at Amoo's – an enthusiastic and talented chef who aims to please. When he learned of Rachel’s and her desire to eat plant-based, it was on! It’s been a goal of his to create more plant-based dishes and he decided to do so with a monthly special event.
Come check out this delicious food that combines traditional Persian cuisine with the freshest produce Northern Virginia has to offer!
RSVP here to sit with the group. Please consider your RSVP carefully and only RSVP yes if you will attend. If your plans change, update your RSVP!
Though the full menu is available, to sit with the group meetup members are asked to order only veg foods. This is for the comfort of everyone in the group and of course for the consideration of animals. Thanks for understanding!
To go on your own, please make reservations directly with the restaurant (and do not RSVP here).
Past dishes have included:
• Roasted beet on bed of pistachio basil pesto
• Pomegranate steamed potato risotto stuffed acorn squash
• Persian style bean and mixed fresh herbs vegan soup
• Cured black olives and tahini hummus
• Fire Roasted veggie kabob
• Brown Sugar (vegan) honey lime soaked fresh mixed fruit
See the flyer for more details: