The San Francisco Vegetarian Meetup Message Board › Vegan Nights At SF Supper Club

Vegan Nights At SF Supper Club

A former member
Post #: 1
Vegan Chef and Head masseuse of SF Supper club has put together a fab 4 course vegan menu. Normally not a vegan joint, Christie works the floor massaging customers upper back and giving delicious foot rubs. She is tired of seeing patrons dine on Duck- So she worked with chefs to create a Vegan Menu. Guests are entertained by cheeky, edgy entertainers, its a sexy vibe and fun to people watch. Eat on beds!!Supper Club is in San Francisco, Istanbul and London. The VEGAN MENU is this Saturday night, Call 415-348-0900/ Christie needs support. And if you can't make it let me know and you can help her get the word out for the next one. They hope to do it quarterly.
Elise Collins yoga teacher and new memberwww.supperclub.com
A former member
Post #: 1
This sounds fun! Where can I get more information? The link wasn't so easy to navigate. I want to know price, times, date and the type of food offered. Thanks! Joanne