I hope everyone's well. I'm a a father of a wonderful 6-year old boy and NEEEED him to have more veg*n friends. Yes, that's our picture (plus JJ the sheep) 2 years ago. I had veg*n friends when I was growing up veg and it made a huge difference in my perspective.
I am just finishing recovering from a lot of work on the recent political campaigns and I'm ready to help us revitalize this really important group
I 'rescued' this group as the previous organizer (in my words) was not seeing progress in the group actually getting together and the group making it a priority to do so (this included me). So I became organizer and am currently paying the meetup bills so we keep the 35-ish members we have and move forward. That's fine, I really really want this to work. I couldn't begin this revitalization push until now because of the campaigns ... now is the time. Please jump into this with me and everyone else for our kids.
Please respond to the questions at the bottom. As I see it,
- Our kids need veg*n kid-friends so they have support and acceptance
- WE could use ever-more of the same for ourselves
- We could also use some help/tips/suggestions on various veg*n-kids-in-this-world topics
Thus, we need this group and we need it's members
to be much
than we all are now (definitely including myself in this group).WHAT DO YOU THINK??? please email the group (hit reply) so we share and know we're alive!
VEG*N PARENTS & KIDS MATTER RIGHT?!?
Wishing peace, compassion. love, & joy!
- How can we make this a priority so we actually get the veg*n kids/parents community we want???
- How do we each recruit 1-2 veg*n parents here so we build the community???
- What should we do??? Outings? Indoor? Pot-lucks? WHATEVER?