NYC Vegetarian/Vegan Parents & Kids Group Message Board › Casting for Vegan Parents

Casting for Vegan Parents

Lauren
user 44303282
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 1
Hi there!

My name is Stephanie Lewis and I’m a casting producer at a New York City production company. You may be familiar with some of our hit shows, such as "Pawn Stars" and “American Restoration” on the History Channel, and "Oddities” on the Discovery Channel.

We are currently working with a popular cable network on an exciting new project, and I’m hoping you might be able to help! For this project, we are seeking dynamic and unique families in need of a great nanny.

I thought you might be a great resource because it would be wonderful to find a vegan family in need of a vegan nanny, or someone who can prepare the kids' food in a certain way. If you could please spread the word to your meetup, I would so appreciate it!

We’re particularly looking for parents who have tried countless times to match their child with the perfect nanny, but always find it a struggle to find the right one. We’d love to find parents with particular rules or unique lifestyles, who need help finding the perfect match for both them and their child. They may have the opportunity to work with the east coast’s premiere nanny matchmaker!

If this opportunity sounds right for you or someone you know, please email us and tell us a bit about your family, and why it’s been so tough finding the perfect nanny match. Please send info and photos to:

FindMeANannyCasting@gmail.com
Stephanie Lewis
212.564.2607 ext. 2625