addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Ann Arbor Vegan Meetup Group - Sponsored by VegMichigan Message Board › organic fruits n' veggies

organic fruits n' veggies

kristin
user 3633808
Fenton, MI
Post #: 5
My name is Kristin. For those of you that are health conscious and have an interest in promoting the health of our environment, I think I have a service that will be of interest to you. Along with my cousins and aunt, and other appreciated helping hands, we have started an organic produce delivery service in Michigan. A bit about our company?

Door to Door Organics is Michigan's home, office, and co-op delivery service of fresh organic fruits, vegetables, herbs and select groceries. Each week of the year we deliver the freshest organic goodies directly to your door at competitive prices. We have close relationships with a number of Michigan farmers and we work around the clock to make sure that we bring you locally grown produce whenever it's available. Unfortunately, for much of the year in MI local produce is not commercially available. With that being said, we always strive to ensure that we bring you the freshest, organic produce from only the most reputable of farms. The reason we focus on local produce when possible is because it?s fresher, requires less fuel to transport, and we get to support our neighbors making it easier for them to support us. We have chosen to shop locally and we hope that you do the same!

Our mission is to establish access of nutritious food to every resident of Michigan and beyond. We are working to expand the market for agriculture that enriches the earth and all of us which she supports. We enable people to enjoy healthy lifestyles, and we work to give our farmers the same opportunity. My hope is that you will pass this information along to folks who feel the same.

If you are interested in our service or have any questions, please don?t hesitate to get in touch with me. In the meantime, check out our website at www.michigan.doortodoororganics.com as it is chock-full with useful information.

I appreciate your time and support,

Kristin