Martin P.
user 3525485
Ferndale, MI
Post #: 1
If you live in the North Woodward area or are not afraid to travel a little for a good time, why not join us.
VegMichigan is forming a coed adult Kickball team. We will be playing games on Monday nights in centrally located Berkley, beginning May 14th, 2007.
The games will have official referees and trophies will be awarded at the end of the season.
The cost per person will range from $15 to $30 depending upon how many team members sign up.
The maximum number of team members is 20 and team registration ends April 13, 2007, so don't miss out, contact me now.

Martin Price

mxprice@yahoo.com
Harry P.
hpianko
Group Organizer
Birmingham, MI
Post #: 17
I'm totally in! A veg kickball team is an awesome idea!
A former member
Post #: 13
Wow; that sounds totally awesome. I love kickball. Unfortunately, i can't commit to a whole season. I'd be up for pickup games (my work/school schedules permitting) if that comes along. Berkley is an excellent location.

~ Brianna
A former member
Post #: 94
I just emailed Martin, but wanted to post here as well. As long as you're not looking for super star athletes, you can totally count me in! I think it sounds like fun. biggrin
Harry P.
hpianko
Group Organizer
Birmingham, MI
Post #: 18
That's great. No, we're not looking for superstar athletes. We just want to have fun. As for coming to every game, we need to field at least eight members (four men and four women) for every game. However, we can have up to 20 people on the team, so that if you can't make it to a game, it's not the end of the world. I hope to see as many of you as possible there! This is going to be really fun.