|Sent on:||Saturday, August 17, 2013 5:36 PM|
Have you thought about running your own vegan venture? Then clear next Saturday to get all the information you need to be successful.
Their event description reads as follows:
"These all-day sessions are designed to provide entrepreneurs, authors, chefs, personal trainers, coaches or aspiring business owners with the tools and tips needed to launch and maintain a successful business in 2013.
In addition to key information about marketing your brand and business to the very top the vegan business market, you will have the opportunity for hands-on planning! During the morning sessions, we will put the theory in practice and conduct hands-on classes on topics such as building your brand, online marketing and putting trends in action. We encourage you to bring your laptops, iPads, iPhones and gadgets, so, you will leave the day with not just ideas, but an actionable plan to implement for your business tomorrow."
• Chef Fran Costigan
• Dan Benzaquen from PlantBased Solutions
• Dianne Wenz from Veggie Girl
• Victoria Moran author of Main Street Vegan
• Kristin Lajeunesse from Will Travel For Vegan Food
• Kate Lewis a Food, Lifestyle & Portrait Photographer
• Sherrita Davis from Pipernili and Stephanie Redcross from Vegan Mainstream.
COST:$135.00 for all day bootcamp (only 6 spots left!)
Tickets are still available.