Thanks to all our sponsors!
VegSarasota’s 2012 Vegan Thanksgiving Party Sunday, November 18th, 2012 at 3:15 pm at South Gate Community Center, Sarasota, Fl
This event is fully catered with a delicious menu (below) but we need you to pre-pay so the chef knows how much food to make. Payment info!
- Deadline to RSVP is this Thursday, November 8th! Please, we need you to pay by then.
- To use paypal, calculate your total and send a payment to [masked]
- All checks should be MADE PAYABLE to our treasurer, LIZ MCTEER (NOT VegSarasota) and will be deposited into our account. Please mail check to: Liz McTeer c/o Lucuma Designs, 1144 Tallevast Rd, Suite 107, Sarasota, FL 34243
- Adults: $22 by paypal or $20 by check.
- Children 11 and under: $10
- Gluten Free*: Add $1 per person.
Please join us to celebrate the season and all the good things that have happened to us this year with a glorious feast of plant-based foods. And we are doing it is a completely low-stress style this year. The meal will be catered and entirely vegan. But don’t worry chefs and bakers, you are still welcome to bring your secret recipe to share! For each dish able to serve 8 or more, you will receive 2 free raffle tickets. And best of all, those who bring food to share get first pass at the yummy food!
Best of all, you can eat everything without worrying if it’s vegan. There's room outside for kids to play, and we'll have plenty of time to enjoy ourselves with music after dinner. Best of all we can celebrate our plant based diets in this fun and safe place for all vegans, vegetarians and people thinking about it. Fun raffle and games! Doors Open at 3:15, Dinner will be about 4pm -ish.