align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

VegSarasota Vegetarian & Vegan Meetup Group Message Board › Grand Buffet at Tandoor - Sunday 10/14

Grand Buffet at Tandoor - Sunday 10/14

Steve
hershey002
Sarasota, FL
Post #: 28
Received this e-mail today on the general Tandoor mailing list:

This weekend, back by popular demand, we're serving up a Grand Buffet at Tandoor! New menu items, specialities and delicacies, including many Vegan items, will be offered. Mark your calendars for Sunday, October 14th, from 5:00 to 10:00 PM. We hope to see you there!

Kudos to Tandoor for specifically mentioning vegans! smile

Tandoor website
A former member
Post #: 3
Now gentleman, where is Tandoor?
Steve
hershey002
Sarasota, FL
Post #: 29
Southwest corner of Beneva & Clark. I haven't been there in a couple of years, but the last time I was there, the sign just said, "Indian Restaurant."

Here's a map: Tandoor Map

A former member
Post #: 4
Thanks, see you there.
I know the place. It is authentic, very friendly and the owner and her kids are wonderful people.
Wolfe
Michelle D.
MichelleDonner
Sarasota, FL
Post #: 1
We were just there recently, and they have a great, large vegan menu(you have to ask for it) as well as the buffet. It was Excellent
Ward P.
user 19255791
Sarasota, FL
Post #: 5
Very disappointed in Tandor's Grand Buffet. Only a small portion of it was vegetarian. The only thing vegan was the advertisement. Spent $25/person for a $10 buffet.

This did not qualify as a Veg Sarasota meet-up.
Steve
hershey002
Sarasota, FL
Post #: 30
Sorry you had a bad experience. Official Veg Sarasota meetups only appear on the main event listing - sorry for the confusion. crying