addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

VegSarasota Vegetarian & Vegan Meetup Group Message Board › new veg-friendly cafe in Sarasota: Smell The Bread

new veg-friendly cafe in Sarasota: Smell The Bread

Steve
hershey002
Sarasota, FL
Post #: 35
Smell the Bread Cafe Mission Statement : To inspire healthy compassionate lifestyles by providing our customers with the freshest quality natural products produced in an ecologically responsible way.

Herald-Tribune article

Cafe website

Good luck to owner/chef Jennifer Fraizer in this new entrepreneurial venture! smile
A former member
Post #: 7
Somehow I never saw this post.

Thank you Steve!!
Jennifer
Sue N.
Sue-and-Rico
Nokomis, FL
Post #: 4
The food is amazing!!!! She is very flexible and will substitute ingredients. What an awesome place to get great vegan and vegetarian food quickly. Outdoor space to sit is dog friendly.
Barb S.
BarbSaabye
Falmouth, ME
Post #: 3
I discovered Smell the Bread and went back the next day with my husband. I wish I didn't live so far away! University and 75 area. I will go as often as I can and highly recommend it!