addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

VegSarasota Vegetarian & Vegan Meetup Group Message Board › Vegetarian looking for room to rent or house to share

Vegetarian looking for room to rent or house to share

A former member
Post #: 1
I'm a former 15 year resident of Sarasota, but have been away for 11 years. I've taken on some marketing work in Sarasota that will last a year or two. I am looking for a room to rent or a house to share. I will be moving to Sarasota around the 23rd of April.

I'm a 48 year old non-smoker (the cigar was just a prop for the photo), extremely light drinker, low maintenance type of guy. I need access to high speed internet, and that's about it. I'll be working regular hours in an office near I-75, so anywhere central Sarasota or south to Venice would work for me. You can drop me an email at info@planetcostarica.org. Thanks! Allan
A former member
Post #: 3
I live in st pete, if thats not too far.

Im looking to rent out one or two rooms in my home. Im about 80% raw whole foods, and 99% vegan. Since 2010. I walk 3 to 15 miles every day. I bike some too. Im a very quiet keep to myself type. There are several health food stores within walking distance and some organic produce mkts too. Here is my craigslist ad:

room rooms to rent, Nice modest house, quiet neighboorhood

Corner lot on brick side streets.
Less then one mile from:
the st pete main library
the st pete main post office
3 shopping centers
Several lakes and parks
Close to beaches.
2 rooms to rent out:
120 sq ft room for 250,
130 sq ft room, nicer finish for 300$. Water and Electric included.
Both have ceiling fans.
Im raw whole food vegan(mostly), swm 51yo.
NO AC. Window units can be installed in rooms.
free wifi

Let me know if your interested.

paul