IMPORTANT PAYMENT INFORMATION:
Because VegSRQ is not yet an official non-profit, we cannot have a bank business bank account. All checks should be MADE PAYABLE to our treasurer, LIZ MCTEER (NOT VegSarasota) and will be deposited into our account. Please mail check to: Liz McTeer c/o Lucuma Designs, 1144 Tallevast Rd, Suite 107, Sarasota, FL 34243
* Payment is by cash or check only. Payment is required at the time of reservation, no refunds after November 1st. Payment is needed before Nov 11th.
* Be sure to include your name, phone number, email and meetup ID with your payment so we can register you online.
*To use paypal, calculate your total and send a payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline to Register is Friday, November 9th at 9am!
• Adults: $20 by check or $22 by paypal
• Children 12 and under: $10
• Gluten Free: Add $1 per person.
Chef will accommodate Gluten Free guests as long as advance notice is provided. Please add $1 per gluten free guest and provide names with a note of who is gluten free,
What: Please join us to celebrate the season and the glorious bounty of plant-based foods. The meal will be catered and entirely vegan. But don’t worry chefs and bakers, you are still welcome to bring your secret recipe to share! For each dish able to serve 6 or more, you will receive 2 free raffle tickets. Best of all, you can eat everything without worrying if it’s vegan, and you can freely talk about and enjoy your particular dietary habits in this fun and safe place for all vegans, vegetarians and people thinking about it. Doors Open at 3:15, Dinner will be about 4pm. Music and fun after dinner.
When & Where:
Sunday, November 18th, 2012 at 3:15 pm at South Gate Community Center, Sarasota, Fl