Please bring exact change of $16 and pay me BEFORE taking a seat!
NOTE: A penalty of $5 per person is charged for no-shows and less-than-24-hour cancellations.
Rob suggested going to this place and the owner emailed me to invite us so why not!
We had this dinner event in January (Photos & comments: http://www.meetup.com/vegvan/events/88834462/) and June and it was such a terrific meal so let's do it again!
Most people come alone and everyone is friendly so don't be afraid to come on your own! (Or bring your friend/family along. :)
NOTE: They only have disposable tablewares since it's inside a food court. Bring your own if you like. *** 2 hour free parking available in the building.
--- OUR new VEGAN BUFFET MENU --- Only 2&9 contain wheat.
1. Garbenzo (chick peas) Stir Fry
2. Rava Dosa - with Semolina and rice flour with green onion and urud dhal
3. Mulligatawny Soup (medium spicy) - A slow simmered mix vegetables with Sri Lankan spices, herbs and coconut milk
4. Crispy Lotus Root Salad with olive oil
5. Jackfruit Curry (medium spicy) - cooked with traditional Sri Lankan herbs, spices and coconut milk
6. Mung Bean Curry (medium spicy)-Cooked with traditional Sri Lankan herbs and coconut milk
7. Pol Sambola – Spicy Coconut Garnish It’s merely a mixture of
shredded coconut, chili powder, lime juice, red onions and salt – but believe me, every bite is like a miracle come true. This Sri Lankan food may be one of the simplest things to make, yet one of the most amazing stokes of deliciousness that Sri Lanka has contributed to the world.
8. Carrot and Capsicum curry - mixed with slight fresh coconut with Sri Lankan herbs
9. Parata Roti - Sri Lankan bread
10. Yellow Rice - fragrant saffron rice and Brown Rice
11. Dessert- - special vegan dessert
12. Sri Lankan Tea
ALL THESE for only $16 per person
(including tip, tax and chip-in for Meetup fee)
CASH ONLY and please bring exact change.
*** Come on time so you don't miss any dishes! ***
*** Menu might change. ***