May 12, 2013 · 8:45 AM
This location is shown only to members
Space the final. . . Sorry thinking of the wrong trek. Join us for a ride on this 44 mile loop through scenic Montgomery County. The ride begins and finish from the Shady Grove metro station(red line) and includes great scenes of farmlands, developing suburbia and untouched nature in a single ride.
Total Distance: 44 miles Terrain: Hilly
Pace: 15 - 17 mph
Highlights: Triadelphia Reservoir, Brighton Dam, pristine farmlands and a few furry creatures.
- All rides are 'No Drop', for nobody will be left behind.
- Helmets , ID, spare tube, bike lock/cable will be required .
- Snacks and liquids can be purchased.
- The event will be canceled/postponed if it rains.
- Email me if you have any questions