Jun 23, 2013 · 8:30 AM
This location is shown only to members
Imagine the perfect "epic" ride event: beautiful scenery complimented with furry creatures, a number of quality rollers and hills, metro accessibility and a Salvation circuit to cleanse the cycling soul. Well it already exists in the form of the very popular Triadelphia Trek and Baldwin's Turnaround. With a little guessing and research, the VeloDCity think tank proudly presents: "Rumble Thru Laytonsville" for your riding pleasure.
Total Distance: 47 miles
Pace: 15 - 17 mph
Highlights: the Salvation Circuit - re imagined, Patuxent River State Park, pristine farmlands and many furry creatures.
- HELMETS ARE REQUIRED FOR PARTICIPATION.
- All rides are 'No Drop', for nobody will be left behind.
- ID, spare tube, bike lock/cable is highly recommended.
- Snacks and liquids can be purchased.
- The event will be cancelled/postponed if it rains.
- Email me if you have any questions