Jan 1, 2014 · 10:00 AM
Parking Lot ?C
Start the new year on the right foot or pedal. Practice your riding at one of the area's best criterium 'track' in the area: Hain's Point. A single lap around this famous landmark peninsula is approximately 3.25 miles so multiply that times however many laps you choose to do and you have your total distance. The group will meet at the parking lot C, a few yards south of the main picnic area. Click here to view a map of the area. Upon completion we can have an optional lunch at the Capital Grill on the grounds of the golf course. They serve hamburgers, hotdogs, fish sandwiches, etc.
Highlights: Pancake flat course, head winds on one side, tail winds on the other and numerous restrooms.
- HELMETS ARE REQUIRED FOR PARTICIPATION.
- All rides are 'No Drop', for nobody will be left behind.
- ID, spare tube, bike lock/cable is highly recommended.
- Snacks and liquids can be purchased.
- Rain or Shine
- Email me if you have any questions.