May 25, 2014 · 10:15 AM
This location is shown only to members
Looking for a quality ride with long stretches of flat and some minor inclines to make things interesting? Then consider joining your fellow group members on the Indian Head ride starting from Smallwood State Park in southern Maryland. Similar to past editions of the Poolsville Ramble, there will be a choice of three different distances but this time - slightly easier on the legs.
Due to the long traveling distance to the start point, carpool arrangements will be available. If interested or you have any questions, please send me a email.
Distance: 23, 37 or 41 miles
Terrain: flat - some rollers(at the very beginning)
Pace: 15 - 18 mph
- HELMETS ARE REQUIRED!
- LIABILITY WAIVER WILL NEED TO BE SIGNED BEFORE THE RIDE
- All rides are 'No Drop', for nobody will be left behind.
- ID, spare tube, bike lock/cable are recommended .
- Snacks and liquids can be purchased.
- The event will be canceled/postponed if it rains.
- Email me if you have any questions