Apr 29, 2012 · 9:45 AM
This location is shown only to members
You all have talked about it, wrote about it, read about it and asked about it. From the pages of "Scott & Jim's Favorite Rides", VeloDCity proudly presents the Poolesville Ramble brought to you live and in living color. Experience the gorgeous views of Sugarloaf Mountain, the technical climbs, descents and much more. Due to the long traveling distance to the start point, carpool arrangements will be available. If interested or you have any questions, please send me a email.
Start/Finish: Poolesville, MD
Distance: 42, 35 or 23 miles
- HELMETS ARE REQUIRED FOR PARTICIPATION
- All rides are 'No Drop', for nobody will be left behind.
- ID, spare tube, bike lock/cable are highly recommended .
- Snacks and liquids can be purchased at the 7 Eleven.
- The event will be cancelled/postponed if it rains.
- Email me if you have any questions