June 2, 2012 · 8:00 AM
This location is shown only to members
Join us for a great scenic ride in the country. A relatively 'short hop' from the beltway, this ride promises a diverse scenery such as farmlands, forests, new/old suburban neighborhoods and beach front property.
Start/Finish :Southern HS.
Distance - 65 total miles
Pace - Medium(15 - 18 mph)
Terrain - Mostly rolling with some hills. Course - roads.
Highlights: Green farmlands, forests, and Chesapeake Beach!
- HELMETS ARE REQUIRED FOR PARTICIPATION.
- All rides are 'No Drop', for nobody will be left behind.
- ID, spare tube, bike lock/cable is highly recommended.
- Snacks and liquids can be purchased.
- The event will be cancelled/postponed if it rains.
- Email me if you have any questions