September 23, 2012 · 7:00 AM
This location is shown only to members
The good folks of the Potomac Pedalers are hosting another edition of the very popular Back Roads Century. The event takes place on the very scenic roads of Berryville, VA with multiple route options to suit all skill levels. If that's not enough, how about tomato and cucumber sandwiches? For more information and to register, please click the link below.
Distance Options: 25miles, 30miles, 50miles, 65miles or 100miles
Terrain: rolling to extremely hilly
Est Elevation: not known
Pace: Easy to Super Fast(you decide)
Highlights: Furry creature sightings, Dramatic scenery, and tomato sandwiches.
- HELMETS ARE REQUIRED FOR PARTICIPATION
- All rides are 'No Drop', for nobody will be left behind.
- ID, spare tube, bike lock/cable are highly recommended .
- Snacks and liquids are available at the many rest stops.
- This is a rain or shine event..
- Email me if you have any questions