Jul 6, 2013 · 5:00 AM
This location is shown only to members
Enticing descriptive epic text is forthcoming. Until then, to register and learn more information at the official website.
Starting/Ending Point: Anacostia Park, the Skating Pavillion
Total Distance: 200 miles or 200km(125 miles)
Terrain: Rolling to mildly hilly, see ride profile for details
Highlights: the best of suburbia, farmlands, forests, gorgeous riverfront and many furry creatures
- HELMETS ARE REQUIRED!
- All rides are 'No Drop', for nobody will be left behind.
- ID, spare tube, bike lock/cable are recommended .
- Snacks and liquids can be purchased.
- The event is a rain or shine event.
- Email me if you have any questions