VeloDCity: a Washington Area Bicycling Group Message Board › Poolesville Ramble: Carpool Arrangements, Route Choice

Poolesville Ramble: Carpool Arrangements, Route Choice

Gregg
Group Organizer
Washington, DC
Greetings All,

Hope everybody is enjoying the riding season. The Poolesville Ramble is scheduled for Sunday June 26th for a 10am start time. This particular exciting ride involves a bit more planning than the average group ride and I need your help. Most importantly, Due to the distance from the closest metro station, Shady Grove(red line), some car pool arrangements are needed for those members who do not own cars. For those of you driving, please let me know if you can provide a lift(person & bike) and from where. Second, for those of you who are in need of a ride, please let me know where you're coming from as soon as possible so arrangements can be finalized. In addition, could you please indicate which route you're planning to ride on Sunday(23miles, 35 miles or 42 miles) in the RSVP comment fields. Finally, there's been some requests for an earlier start time of 9am. It's very possible and very desirable but is fully contingent on the travel arrangements so please get in touch with me as quickly as possible.

Many Regards,
gregg