addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

VeloDCity: a Washington Area Bicycling Group Message Board › Have to pass on the Back Roads Century, anyone want a discounted entry?

Have to pass on the Back Roads Century, anyone want a discounted entry?

Clark L.
clarson68
Washington, DC
Post #: 2
Hi folks,

I registered for the Back Roads Century (Sept. 18) before realizing that my in-laws are in town, forcing me to change my plans and not make the ride. Unfortunately, the organizers are not giving refunds and I'm left with a registration that I cannot use.

I don't believe the ride is sold out yet so I'm willing to part with the entry ticket and other swag for a reduced price, say $40 (a 20% discount from the current rate). I've heard great things about this ride, but it'll have to wait for next year for me. Email me at clarson.info[at]gmail.com if interested.

Hopefully,

Clark
Al S.
BikeCaseForRent
Potomac, MD
Post #: 178
dibs! Sorry to hear that Clark, I'll take it from your hands
eMailed you my Cell no.
Thanks
Al