addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

VeloDCity: a Washington Area Bicycling Group Message Board › Southern Maryland 100

Southern Maryland 100

Mickey
mieshie
Waldorf, MD
Post #: 44
The Southern Maryland 100 (aka Indian Head 100) has been rescheduled for October 2nd.

This popular and well-organized local century starts from the Village Green Park in Indian Head, MD. Simply take route 210 from the beltway and follow it all the way to the end. That's where the century begins.

I am going to ride it, so if anyone wants to join me, the entrollment fee is only $20.00. SAG support provided. For more information go to www.ohbike.org

I plan on starting no later than 7:30am.

-Mickey