addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

VeloDCity: a Washington Area Bicycling Group Message Board › Western Maryland Rail Trail

Western Maryland Rail Trail

Stephen_N
j_s_nightingale
Germantown, MD
Here we are a week out from the Western Maryland Rail Trail ride and the weather they are offering looks a whole lot more promising than the weekend we just experienced. A 10:15am arrival time at Big Pool, for a 10:30 start along the trail should give ample time for anyone to shuttle round the Metro system to hook up with rides offered.

There are maybe 50 or so parking slots in total at Big Pool. Chithra and I are doubling up with 2 of us and 2 bikes, so we don't have additional space in the car. Is anybody in need of a ride? Does anybody have spare car and bike carrier capacity so they can offer a ride? I'd like to make sure that everyone who wants to come can come. I'd also hopefully like to minimize the number of vehicles we take. So please use the comments section, the message board and the email to share as much as possible.

I'll send another message at the end of the week.

Stephen_N.