align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
Gregg
Group Organizer
Washington, DC
Good Afernoon Folks,

I hope everything is going well for everybody. I would like to thank everybody for their participation in this little group of ours and take this time bring you up to date on some upcoming events.

For starters the location of the June Social meeting has changed to the Noodles & Company in Pentagon City. The main topics of discussion will be the Hain's Point Ride & Picnic(July 2, 2006) and the Reston Century Ride (Aug 27, 2006).

- Hain's Point Ride & Picnic - Volunteers are needed to help with setup, food, clean up, etc. I would definately like to see maximum participation for this event so please rsvp early and help make this happen.

- Reston Century Ride will be the 'A' Ride for the month of August. Riders will have the choice of 31, 68 and 100 mile routes, for more information please read more about the ride in the events section. I will tailor the upcoming rides to help everybody prepare for the event. This means slightly longer distances and more varied terrain to be planned. Also, some additional rides will be scheduled for the month August.

- Several members expressed interest in scheduling more rides on Sunday. So starting with the Hains Point Ride & Picnic, more 'B' and 'C' rides will be scheduled on Sundays.

So again, I would like to encourage everybody to volunteer, participate, ride and have fun. If you have any questions, suggestions or just plain comments please email me.

Regards,
Gregg